Veteran and Community Forum
For RSL members.
The RSL Sunshine Coast District wish to extend an Invitation to all members to the Veteran and Community Forum being held at Lake Kawana Community Centre
on Thursday 21 July and Friday 22 July 2016.
Guests Speakers include:-
- Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation
Dr Sarah McLeay, Project Manager – GMRF PTSD Initiative – presentation entitled
“Understanding the long term physical impact of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder – identifying the signs and symptoms”
Dr Madeline Romaniuk, Project Manager – GMRF Veteran Mental Health Initiative – presentation entitled:
“From Solider to Civilian – Understanding the Cultural Adjustment Challenges on leaving the ADF”
- Mr Stewart Cameron CSC RSL Australia (Qld Branch)
- Cooinda Mental Health Service Buderim
- Mr Bill Kearney Advocacy Training Development Program.
- Wendy Latham – Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Veterans & Veterans Families Counselling Service.
- Mr Bill O’Chee – ‘A Place to Call Home’ Veterans Homelessness
- Mr Chris May – Young Veterans
- Simon Sauer – Mates4Mates